Friday, May 13, 2011

John 3:11-12

Blogger has been down all day and it looks as though yesterday's posting on John has been lost. I will try to reconstruct it.

Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

Were ever two at more of a cross purpose? Nicodemus is down-to-earth, logical, practically minded but Jesus is speaking of heavenly things. Dawkins and his ilk believe that the physical is all that there is, but Christianity is predicated on there being a supernatural existence.

Do you have a supernatural life and do you water it with prayer?

1 comment:

Terry and Linda Lee said...

Yes, I have a supernatural life and I pray. Terry and I have shared this life for decades. It is our shared goal to continue growing in both our supernatural life and in prayer.
We pray for you.