Monday, July 25, 2011

Health update

I am having a day of fasting today. Yesterday I had a severe attack of colic in the evening without adequate explanation. Possibly it was having a very fatty pudding after lunch on Saturday, though I can't be sure. Certainly, I feel better this morning for missing a meal yesterday, so I think it will just be liquids for me today. I'm carrying enough adipose tissue not to miss the calories.

I still lack the energy that I had before all this started and the 2mg of dexamethasone that I take have shifted my shape a little. One of the reasons that I chose a new wrist watch as my wedding anniversary present this week was that the circumference of my wrists has shrunk. I will be glad to get off the steroids if that is possible.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Blessings on you. I hope you continue to feel better today.